WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. sextet, sextette, sestet, musical composition, opus, composition, piece, piece of music
- usage: a musical composition written for six performers
- 2. six, 6, VI, sixer, sise, Captain Hicks, half a dozen, sextet, sestet, sextuplet, hexad, digit, figure
- usage: the cardinal number that is the sum of five and one
- 3. sextet, sextette, sestet, musical organization, musical organisation, musical group
- usage: six performers or singers who perform together
- 4. sextet, sextette, sestet, set
- usage: a set of six similar things considered as a unit
- 5. sextet, sextette, sixsome, gathering, assemblage
- usage: six people considered as a unit
All rights reserved.
See also: sextet (Dictionary)