- 1. arouse, sex, excite, turn on, wind up, stimulate, shake, shake up, excite, stir
- usage: stimulate sexually; "This movie usually arouses the male audience"
- 2. sex, distinguish, separate, differentiate, secern, secernate, severalize, severalise, tell, tell apart
- usage: tell the sex (of young chickens)
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. sexed, sexual (vs. asexual)
- usage: having sexual differentiation
- 2. sexed, sexy (vs. unsexy)
- usage: characterized by sexuality; "highly sexed"
All rights reserved.
See also: sexed (Dictionary)