- 1. seventh, rank
- usage: position seven in a countable series of things
- 2. one-seventh, seventh, common fraction, simple fraction
- usage: one part in seven equal parts
- 3. seventh, interval, musical interval
- usage: the musical interval between one note and another seven notes away from it
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. seventh, 7th, ordinal (vs. cardinal)
- usage: coming next after the sixth and just before the eighth in position
All rights reserved.
See also: seventh (Dictionary)