Synonyms of set aside
- 1. allow, appropriate, earmark, set aside, reserve, assign, allot, portion
- usage: give or assign a resource to a particular person or cause; "I will earmark this money for your research"; "She sets aside time for meditation every day"
- 2. suspend, set aside, change, alter, modify
- usage: make inoperative or stop; "suspend payments on the loan"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. booked, engaged, set-aside(predicate), reserved (vs. unreserved)
- usage: reserved in advance
All rights reserved.