WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. session, conference, group discussion
- usage: a meeting for execution of a group's functions; "it was the opening session of the legislature"
- 2. school term, academic term, academic session, session, term
- usage: the time during which a school holds classes; "they had to shorten the school term"
- 3. session, meeting, coming together
- usage: a meeting devoted to a particular activity; "a filming session"; "a gossip session"
- 4. seance, sitting, session, meeting, get together
- usage: a meeting of spiritualists; "the seance was held in the medium's parlor"
All rights reserved.
See also: session (Dictionary)