- 1. serial, series, broadcast, program, programme
- usage: a serialized set of programs; "a comedy series"; "the Masterworks concert series"
- 2. series, serial, serial publication, periodical
- usage: a periodical that appears at scheduled times
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. consecutive, sequent, sequential, serial, successive, ordered (vs. disordered)
- usage: in regular succession without gaps; "serial concerts"
- 2. serial
- usage: pertaining to or composed in serial technique; "serial music"
- 3. serial
- usage: pertaining to or occurring in or producing a series; "serial monogamy"; "serial killing"; "a serial killer"; "serial publication"
- 4. serial, in series(predicate), nonparallel, asynchronous (vs. synchronous)
- usage: of or relating to the sequential performance of multiple operations; "serial processing"
All rights reserved.
See also: serial (Dictionary)