Synonyms of serenade
- 1. divertimento, serenade, musical composition, opus, composition, piece, piece of music
- usage: a musical composition in several movements; has no fixed form
- 2. serenade, song, vocal
- usage: a song characteristically played outside the house of a woman
- 1. serenade, perform, execute, do
- usage: sing and play for somebody; "She was serenaded by her admirers"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of serenade (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.