WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. centripetal, receptive, sensory(prenominal), afferent (vs. efferent)
- usage: of a nerve fiber or impulse originating outside and passing toward the central nervous system; "sensory neurons"
- 2. sensory (vs. extrasensory), sensorial
- usage: involving or derived from the senses; "sensory experience"; "sensory channels"
- 3. sensational, sensory
- usage: relating to or concerned in sensation; "the sensory cortex"; "sensory organs"
All rights reserved.
See also: sensory (Dictionary)