WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. sensitization, sensitisation, sensitivity, predisposition
- usage: the state of being sensitive (as to an antigen)
- 2. sensitization, sensitisation, process, physical process
- usage: (psychology) the process of becoming highly sensitive to specific events or situations (especially emotional events or situations)
- 3. sensitizing, sensitising, sensitization, sensitisation, immunization, immunisation
- usage: rendering an organism sensitive to a serum by a series of injections
All rights reserved.
See also: sensitization (Dictionary)