- 1. medium, spiritualist, sensitive, psychic
- usage: someone who serves as an intermediary between the living and the dead; "he consulted several mediums"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. sensitive (vs. insensitive), delicate, erogenous, excitable, irritable, highly sensitive, irritable, light-sensitive, photosensitive, radiosensitive, nociceptive, reactive, responsive, responsive, sensible#2, sensitive, susceptible
- usage: responsive to physical stimuli; "a mimosa's leaves are sensitive to touch"; "a sensitive voltmeter"; "sensitive skin"; "sensitive to light"
- 2. sensitive (vs. insensitive), alive(predicate), huffy, thin-skinned, feisty, touchy, oversensitive, responsive
- usage: being susceptible to the attitudes, feelings, or circumstances of others; "sensitive to the local community and its needs"
- 3. sensible (vs. insensible), sensitive, aware#1, cognizant#1, cognisant, conscious, sensitive
- usage: able to feel or perceive; "even amoeba are sensible creatures"; "the more sensible parts of the skin"
- 4. sensitive, sore, raw, tender, painful (vs. painless)
- usage: hurting; "the tender spot on his jaw"
- 5. sensitive, classified (vs. unclassified)
- usage: of or pertaining to classified information or matters affecting national security
All rights reserved.
See also: sensitive (Dictionary)