Synonyms of sensitised
- 1. sensitize, sensitise
- usage: cause to sense; make sensitive; "She sensitized me with respect to gender differences in this traditional male-dominated society"; "My tongue became sensitized to good wine"
- 2. sensitize, sensitise, change, alter, modify
- usage: make sensitive to a drug or allergen; "Long-term exposure to this medicine may sensitize you to the allergen"
- 3. sensitize, sensitise, change, alter, modify
- usage: make (a material) sensitive to light, often of a particular colour, by coating it with a photographic emulsion; "sensitize the photographic film"
- 4. sensitize, sensitise, sensify, sensibilize, sensibilise, change, alter, modify
- usage: make sensitive or aware; "He was not sensitized to her emotional needs"
- 1. allergic, hypersensitive, hypersensitized, hypersensitised, sensitized, sensitised, supersensitive, supersensitized, supersensitised, susceptible (vs. unsusceptible)
- usage: having an allergy or peculiar or excessive susceptibility (especially to a specific factor); "allergic children"; "hypersensitive to pollen"
All rights reserved.