WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Seneca, Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- usage: Roman statesman and philosopher who was an advisor to Nero; his nine extant tragedies are modeled on Greek tragedies (circa 4 BC - 65 AD)
- 2. Seneca, Iroquois
- usage: a member of the Iroquoian people formerly living in New York State south of Lake Ontario
- 3. Seneca, Iroquoian, Iroquois, Iroquoian language
- usage: the Iroquoian language spoken by the Seneca
All rights reserved.
See also: seneca (Dictionary)