Synonyms of send off
- 1. bon voyage, send-off, farewell, word of farewell
- usage: an organized expression of goodwill at the start of a trip or new venture
- 2. kickoff, send-off, start-off, start
- usage: a start given to contestants; "I was there with my parents at the kickoff"
- 1. dispatch, despatch, send off, transport, send, ship
- usage: send away towards a designated goal
- 2. project, send off, propel, impel
- usage: throw, send, or cast forward; "project a missile"
- 3. send, get off, send off, transfer
- usage: transfer; "The spy sent the classified information off to Russia"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.