WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. seizure, ictus, raptus, attack
- usage: a sudden occurrence (or recurrence) of a disease; "he suffered an epileptic seizure"
- 2. capture, gaining control, seizure, acquiring, getting
- usage: the act of forcibly dispossessing an owner of property
- 3. capture, seizure, felony
- usage: the act of taking of a person by force
- 4. seizure, appropriation
- usage: the taking possession of something by legal process
All rights reserved.
See also: seizure (Dictionary)