Synonyms of seething
- 1. hum, buzz, seethe, be
- usage: be noisy with activity; "This office is buzzing with activity"
- 2. seethe, boil, be
- usage: be in an agitated emotional state; "The customer was seething with anger"
- 3. seethe, foam, froth, fizz, effervesce, sparkle, form bubbles
- usage: foam as if boiling; "a seething liquid"
- 4. seethe, roll, churn, boil, moil, roil
- usage: boil vigorously; "The liquid was seething"; "The water rolled"
- 1. seething, agitated (vs. unagitated)
- usage: in constant agitation; "a seething flag-waving crowd filled the streets"; "a seething mass of maggots"; "lovers and madmen have such seething brains"- Shakespeare
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.