Synonyms of seeded
- 1. seed, spill, shed, disgorge
- usage: go to seed; shed seeds; "The dandelions went to seed"
- 2. seed, finance
- usage: help (an enterprise) in its early stages of development by providing seed money
- 3. seed, bear, turn out
- usage: bear seeds
- 4. sow, seed, put, set, place, pose, position, lay
- usage: place (seeds) in or on the ground for future growth; "She sowed sunflower seeds"
- 5. seed, rate, rank, range, order, grade, place
- usage: distribute (players or teams) so that outstanding teams or players will not meet in the early rounds
- 6. seed, process, treat
- usage: sprinkle with silver iodide particles to disperse and cause rain; "seed clouds"
- 7. seed, inoculate
- usage: inoculate with microorganisms
- 8. seed, remove, take, take away, withdraw
- usage: remove the seeds from; "seed grapes"
- 1. seeded (vs. unseeded)
- usage: (of the more skilled contestants) selectively arranged in the draw for position in a tournament so that they meet each other in later rounds
- 2. seeded, seedless (vs. seedy)
- usage: having the seeds extracted; "seeded raisins"
- 3. seeded, seedy (vs. seedless)
- usage: having seeds as specified; "many-seeded"; "black-seeded"
- 4. seeded, seedy (vs. seedless)
- usage: having or supplied with seeds; "a seeded breadfruit"; "seeded rolls"
- 5. seeded, sown, planted (vs. unplanted)
- usage: sprinkled with seed; "a seeded lawn"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.