Synonyms of seated
- 1. seat, sit, sit down, put, set, place, pose, position, lay
- usage: show to a seat; assign a seat for; "The host seated me next to Mrs. Smith"
- 2. seat, accommodate, hold, admit
- usage: be able to seat; "The theater seats 2,000"
- 3. induct, invest, seat, install, instal
- usage: place ceremoniously or formally in an office or position; "there was a ceremony to induct the president of the Academy"
- 4. seat, supply, provide, render, furnish
- usage: put a seat on a chair
- 5. seat, supply, provide, render, furnish
- usage: provide with seats; "seat a concert hall"
- 6. seat, put, set, place, pose, position, lay
- usage: place or attach firmly in or on a base; "seat the camera on the tripod"
- 7. seat, put, set, place, pose, position, lay
- usage: place in or on a seat; "the mother seated the toddler on the high chair"
- 1. seated (vs. standing), sitting
- usage: (of persons) having the torso erect and legs bent with the body supported on the buttocks; "the seated Madonna"; "the audience remained seated"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.