Synonyms of sculpted
- 1. sculpt, sculpture, shape, form, work, mold, mould, forge
- usage: create by shaping stone or wood or any other hard material; "sculpt a swan out of a block of ice"
- 2. sculpt, sculpture, grave, carve
- usage: shape (a material like stone or wood) by whittling away at it; "She is sculpting the block of marble into an image of her husband"
- 1. graven, sculpted, sculptured, carved (vs. uncarved), carven
- usage: cut into a desired shape; "graven images"; "sculptured representations"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.