Synonyms of scull
- 1. scull, oar
- usage: a long oar that is mounted at the stern of a boat and moved left and right to propel the boat forward
- 2. scull, oar
- usage: each of a pair of short oars that are used by a single oarsman
- 3. scull, shell, racing shell
- usage: a racing shell that is propelled by sculls
- 1. scull, row
- usage: propel with sculls; "scull the boat"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of scull (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.