Synonyms of scrubbed
- 1. scrub, scour, rub
- usage: clean with hard rubbing; "She scrubbed his back"
- 2. scrub, scrub up, wash, lave
- usage: wash thoroughly; "surgeons must scrub prior to an operation"
- 3. cancel, call off, scratch, scrub
- usage: postpone indefinitely or annul something that was scheduled; "Call off the engagement"; "cancel the dinner party"; "we had to scrub our vacation plans"; "scratch that meeting--the chair is ill"
- 1. scrubbed, clean (vs. dirty)
- usage: made clean by scrubbing; "fresh-scrubbed floors"; "boys with scrubbed necks and faces"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of scrubbed (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.