Synonyms of screwball
- 1. crackpot, crank, nut, nut case, fruitcake, screwball, eccentric, eccentric person, flake, oddball, geek
- usage: a whimsically eccentric person
- 2. screwball, pitch, delivery
- usage: a pitch with reverse spin that curves toward the side of the plate from which it was thrown
- 1. crazy, half-baked, screwball, softheaded, impractical (vs. practical)
- usage: foolish; totally unsound; "a crazy scheme"; "half-baked ideas"; "a screwball proposal without a prayer of working"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of screwball (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.