WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. scrambler, mover
- usage: a rapid mover; someone who scrambles; "their quarterback was a good scrambler"; "scramblers can often unnerve a better tennis player"
- 2. trail bike, dirt bike, scrambler, motorcycle, bike
- usage: a lightweight motorcycle equipped with rugged tires and suspension; an off-road motorcycle designed for riding cross country or over unpaved ground
- 3. scrambler, electronic equipment
- usage: electronic equipment that makes speech unintelligible during transmission and restores it at reception
All rights reserved.
See also: scrambler (Dictionary)