- 1. scramble, scuffle, struggle, battle
- usage: an unceremonious and disorganized struggle
- 2. scamper, scramble, scurry, haste, hurry, rush, rushing
- usage: rushing about hastily in an undignified way
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. scramble, travel, go, move, locomote
- usage: to move hurriedly; "The friend scrambled after them"
- 2. clamber, scramble, shin, shinny, skin, struggle, sputter, climb
- usage: climb awkwardly, as if by scrambling
- 3. scramble, jumble, throw together, disorder, disarray
- usage: bring into random order
- 4. beat, scramble, agitate, vex, disturb, commove, shake up, stir up, raise up
- usage: stir vigorously; "beat the egg whites"; "beat the cream"
- 5. scramble, change, alter, modify
- usage: make unintelligible; "scramble the message so that nobody can understand it"
All rights reserved.
See also: scramble (Dictionary)