- 1. scribble, scrabble, doodle, drawing
- usage: an aimless drawing
- 2. Scrabble, word game, board game
- usage: a board game in which words are formed from letters in patterns similar to a crossword puzzle; each letter has a value and those values are used to score the game
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. grope for, scrabble, feel
- usage: feel searchingly; "She groped for his keys in the dark"
- 2. scribble, scrabble, write
- usage: write down quickly without much attention to detail
All rights reserved.
See also: scrabble (Dictionary)