Synonyms of scorned
- 1. contemn, despise, scorn, disdain, hate, detest
- usage: look down on with disdain; "He despises the people he has to work for"; "The professor scorns the students who don't catch on immediately"
- 2. reject, spurn, freeze off, scorn, pooh-pooh, disdain, turn down, refuse, decline
- usage: reject with contempt; "She spurned his advances"
- 1. despised, detested, hated, scorned, unloved (vs. loved)
- usage: treated with contempt
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.