WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. water scooter, sea scooter, scooter, motorboat, powerboat
- usage: a motorboat resembling a motor scooter
- 2. scooter, wheeled vehicle
- usage: child's two-wheeled vehicle operated by foot
- 3. motor scooter, scooter, wheeled vehicle
- usage: a wheeled vehicle with small wheels and a low-powered gasoline engine geared to the rear wheel
- 4. iceboat, ice yacht, scooter, vessel, watercraft
- usage: a sailing vessel with runners and a cross-shaped frame; suitable for traveling over ice
- 5. scoter, scooter, sea duck
- usage: large black diving duck of northern parts of the northern hemisphere
All rights reserved.
See also: scooter (Dictionary)