Synonyms of schizoid
- 1. schizotypal personality, schizoid, personality disorder
- usage: characterized by symptoms similar to but less severe than schizophrenia
- 1. schizoid, schizophrenic
- usage: of or relating to or characteristic of schizophrenia
- 2. schizoid, neurotic (vs. unneurotic), psychoneurotic
- usage: marked by withdrawal and inability to form close relationships
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of schizoid (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.