WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. scenario, script, book, playscript
- usage: an outline or synopsis of a play (or, by extension, of a literary work)
- 2. scenario, setting, scene
- usage: a setting for a work of art or literature; "the scenario is France during the Reign of Terror"
- 3. scenario, premise, premiss, assumption
- usage: a postulated sequence of possible events; "planners developed several scenarios in case of an attack"
All rights reserved.
See also: scenario (Dictionary)