Synonyms of scavenge
- 1. scavenge, clean, make clean
- usage: clean refuse from; "Scavenge a street"
- 2. salvage, scavenge, gather, garner, collect, pull together
- usage: collect discarded or refused material; "She scavenged the garbage cans for food"
- 3. scavenge, feed, give
- usage: feed on carrion or refuse; "hyenas scavenge"
- 4. scavenge, clean, remove, take, take away, withdraw
- usage: remove unwanted substances from
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of scavenge (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.