Synonyms of scarred
- 1. scar, mark, pock, pit, deface, disfigure, blemish
- usage: mark with a scar; "The skin disease scarred his face permanently"
- 1. scarred, marked (vs. unmarked)
- usage: deeply affected or marked by mental or physical pain or injury; "Could her scarred mind ever be free of fear?"; "a face scarred by anxiety"; "the fire left her arm badly scarred"
- 2. marred, scarred, blemished (vs. unblemished)
- usage: blemished by injury or rough wear; "the scarred piano bench"; "walls marred by graffiti"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.