- 1. Scandinavian, Norse, Northman, European
- usage: an inhabitant of Scandinavia
- 2. Scandinavian, Scandinavian language, Nordic, Norse, North Germanic, North Germanic language, Germanic, Germanic language
- usage: the northern family of Germanic languages that are spoken in Scandinavia and Iceland
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Scandinavian, Norse
- usage: of or relating to Scandinavia or its peoples or cultures; "Norse sagas"; "Norse nomads"
All rights reserved.
See also: scandinavian (Dictionary)