Synonyms of scalloped
- 1. scallop, decorate, adorn, grace, ornament, embellish, beautify
- usage: decorate an edge with scallops; "the dress had a scalloped skirt"
- 2. scallop, escallop, cook, fix, ready, make, prepare
- usage: bake in a sauce, milk, etc., often with breadcrumbs on top
- 3. scallop, scollop, hollow, hollow out, core out
- usage: form scallops in; "scallop the meat"
- 4. scallop, scollop, fish
- usage: fish for scallops
- 5. scallop, scollop, shape, form
- usage: shape or cut in scallops; "scallop the hem of the dress"
- 1. crenate, crenated, scalloped, rough (vs. smooth)
- usage: having a margin with rounded scallops
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.