- 1. savory, savoury, herb
- usage: either of two aromatic herbs of the mint family
- 2. savory, savoury, dainty, delicacy, goody, kickshaw, treat
- usage: an aromatic or spicy dish served at the end of dinner or as an hors d'oeuvre
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. savory (vs. unsavory), savoury
- usage: morally wholesome or acceptable; "a past that was scarcely savory"
- 2. piquant, savory, savoury, spicy, zesty, tasty (vs. tasteless)
- usage: having an agreeably pungent taste
- 3. mouth-watering, savory, savoury, appetizing (vs. unappetizing), appetising
- usage: pleasing to the sense of taste
All rights reserved.
See also: savoury (Dictionary)