Synonyms of saturated
- 1. saturate, change, alter, modify
- usage: cause (a chemical compound, vapour, solution, magnetic material) to unite with the greatest possible amount of another substance
- 2. impregnate, saturate, fill, fill up, make full
- usage: infuse or fill completely; "Impregnate the cloth with alcohol"
- 1. saturated (vs. unsaturated), concentrated, supersaturated
- usage: being the most concentrated solution possible at a given temperature; unable to dissolve still more of a substance; "a saturated solution"
- 2. saturated (vs. unsaturated)
- usage: used especially of organic compounds; having all available valence bonds filled; "saturated fats"
- 3. saturated (vs. unsaturated), pure, intense, vivid
- usage: (of color) being chromatically pure; not diluted with white or grey or black
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of saturated (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.