Synonyms of satisfied
- 1. satisfy, fulfill, fulfil, live up to, meet, fit, conform to
- usage: meet the requirements or expectations of
- 2. satisfy, gratify
- usage: make happy or satisfied
- 3. meet, satisfy, fill, fulfill, fulfil, provide, supply, ply, cater
- usage: fill or meet a want or need
- 1. satisfied, contented (vs. discontented), content
- usage: filled with satisfaction; "a satisfied customer"
- 2. quenched, satisfied, slaked, mitigated (vs. unmitigated)
- usage: allayed; "his thirst quenched he was able to continue"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of satisfied (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.