WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. sandwort, Moehringia mucosa, flower
- usage: loosely matted plant with moss-like foliage studded with tiny starry four-petaled white blossoms; mountains of central and southern Europe
- 2. sandwort, Moehringia lateriflora, flower
- usage: low-growing herb having clusters of small white four-petaled flowers
- 3. sandwort, flower
- usage: low-growing chiefly perennial plant usually with small white flowers suitable for e.g. rock gardens
All rights reserved.
See also: sandwort (Dictionary)