Synonyms of sandwich
- 1. sandwich, snack food
- usage: two (or more) slices of bread with a filling between them
- 1. sandwich, organize, organise, prepare, devise, get up, machinate
- usage: make into a sandwich
- 2. sandwich, insert, infix, enter, introduce
- usage: insert or squeeze tightly between two people or objects; "She was sandwiched in her airplane seat between two fat men"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of sandwich (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.