WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. sandarac, citronwood, wood
- usage: durable fragrant wood; used in building (as in the roof of the cathedral at Cordova, Spain)
- 2. sandarac, sandarach, natural resin
- usage: a brittle and faintly aromatic translucent resin used in varnishes
- 3. sandarac, sandarac tree, Tetraclinis articulata, Callitris quadrivalvis, cypress
- usage: large coniferous evergreen tree of North Africa and Spain having flattened branches and scalelike leaves yielding a hard fragrant wood; bark yields a resin used in varnishes
All rights reserved.
See also: sandarac (Dictionary)