WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. sampling station, sampler, observation station
- usage: an observation station that is set up to make sample observations of something
- 2. taster, taste tester, taste-tester, sampler, critic
- usage: someone who samples food or drink for its quality
- 3. sampler, assortment, mixture, mixed bag, miscellany, miscellanea, variety, salmagundi, smorgasbord, potpourri, motley
- usage: an assortment of various samples; "a candy sampler"; "a sampler of French poets"
- 4. sampler, embroidery, fancywork
- usage: a piece of embroidery demonstrating skill with various stitches
All rights reserved.
See also: sampler (Dictionary)