WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. redemption, salvation, rescue, deliverance, delivery, saving
- usage: (theology) the act of delivering from sin or saving from evil
- 2. salvation, means, agency, way
- usage: a means of preserving from harm or unpleasantness; "tourism was their economic salvation"; "they turned to individualism as their salvation"
- 3. salvation, safety
- usage: the state of being saved or preserved from harm
- 4. salvation, rescue, deliverance, delivery, saving
- usage: saving someone or something from harm or from an unpleasant situation; "the salvation of his party was the president's major concern"
All rights reserved.
See also: salvation (Dictionary)