- 1. salmon, salmonid, food fish
- usage: any of various large food and game fishes of northern waters; usually migrate from salt to fresh water to spawn
- 2. Salmon, Salmon River
- usage: a tributary of the Snake River in Idaho
- 3. salmon, fish
- usage: flesh of any of various marine or freshwater fish of the family Salmonidae
- 4. salmon, chromatic color, chromatic colour, spectral color, spectral colour
- usage: a pale pinkish orange color
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. pink-orange, pinkish-orange, salmon, chromatic (vs. achromatic)
- usage: of orange tinged with pink
All rights reserved.
See also: salmon (Dictionary)