WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Munro, H. H. Munro, Hector Hugh Munro, Saki
- usage: British writer of short stories (1870-1916)
- 2. sake, saki, rice beer, alcohol, alcoholic drink, alcoholic beverage, intoxicant, inebriant
- usage: Japanese alcoholic beverage made from fermented rice; usually served hot
- 3. saki, New World monkey, platyrrhine, platyrrhinian
- usage: small arboreal monkey of tropical South America with long hair and bushy nonprehensile tail
All rights reserved.
See also: saki (Dictionary)