Synonyms of sainted
- 1. enshrine, saint, reverence, fear, revere, venerate
- usage: hold sacred
- 2. canonize, canonise, saint, declare, adjudge, hold
- usage: declare (a dead person) to be a saint; "After he was shown to have performed a miracle, the priest was canonized"
- 1. angelic, angelical, beatific, saintlike, saintly, sainted, good (vs. evil)
- usage: marked by utter benignity; resembling or befitting an angel or saint; "angelic beneficence"; "a beatific smile"; "a saintly concern for his fellow men"; "my sainted mother"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of sainted (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.