Synonyms of sag
- 1. sag, droop, depression, impression, imprint
- usage: a shape that sags; "there was a sag in the chair seat"
- 1. sag, droop, swag, flag, sink, drop, drop down
- usage: droop, sink, or settle from or as if from pressure or loss of tautness
- 2. sag, sag down, sink, drop, drop down
- usage: cause to sag; "The children sagged their bottoms down even more comfortably"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of sag (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.