WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. saffron, saffron crocus, Crocus sativus, crocus
- usage: Old World crocus having purple or white flowers with aromatic pungent orange stigmas used in flavoring food
- 2. saffron, flavorer, flavourer, flavoring, flavouring, seasoner, seasoning
- usage: dried pungent stigmas of the Old World saffron crocus
- 3. orange yellow, saffron, yellow, yellowness
- usage: a shade of yellow tinged with orange
All rights reserved.
See also: saffron (Dictionary)