Synonyms of sacking
- 1. sacking, bagging, fabric, cloth, material, textile
- usage: coarse fabric used for bags or sacks
- 2. dismissal, dismission, discharge, firing, liberation, release, sack, sacking, termination, ending, conclusion
- usage: the termination of someone's employment (leaving them free to depart)
- 1. sack, plunder, take
- usage: plunder (a town) after capture; "the barbarians sacked Rome"
- 2. displace, fire, give notice, can, dismiss, give the axe, send away, sack, force out, give the sack, terminate, remove
- usage: terminate the employment of; discharge from an office or position; "The boss fired his secretary today"; "The company terminated 25% of its workers"
- 3. net, sack, sack up, clear, profit, gain, benefit
- usage: make as a net profit; "The company cleared $1 million"
- 4. sack, encase, incase, case
- usage: put in a sack; "The grocer sacked the onions"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of sacking (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.