Synonyms of sable
- 1. sable, sable brush, sable's hair pencil, brush
- usage: an artist's brush made of sable hairs
- 2. sable, fur, pelt
- usage: the expensive dark brown fur of the marten
- 3. coal black, ebony, jet black, pitch black, sable, soot black, black, blackness, inkiness
- usage: a very dark black
- 4. sable, scarf
- usage: a scarf (or trimming) made of sable
- 5. sable, Martes zibellina, marten, marten cat
- usage: marten of northern Asian forests having luxuriant dark brown fur
- 1. sable, achromatic (vs. chromatic), neutral
- usage: of a dark somewhat brownish black
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of sable (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.