Synonyms of rusty
- 1. rusty, rusted (vs. rustless)
- usage: covered with or consisting of rust; "a rusty machine"; "rusty deposits"
- 2. rust, rusty, rust-brown, chromatic (vs. achromatic)
- usage: of the brown color of rust
- 3. out of practice(predicate), rusty, unskilled (vs. skilled)
- usage: impaired in skill by neglect
- 4. hoary, rusty, old (vs. new)
- usage: ancient; "hoary jokes"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of rusty (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.