WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. rustication, condition, status
- usage: the condition naturally attaching to life in the country
- 2. rustication, construction, building
- usage: the construction of masonry or brickwork in a rustic manner
- 3. rustication, retirement
- usage: the action of retiring to and living in the country
- 4. rustication, suspension, temporary removal
- usage: temporary dismissal of a student from a university
- 5. rustication, banishment, proscription
- usage: banishment into the country
All rights reserved.
See also: rustication (Dictionary)