WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Russell, Charles Taze Russell
- usage: United States religious leader who founded the sect that is now called Jehovah's Witnesses (1852-1916)
- 2. Russell, Ken Russell, Henry Kenneth Alfred Russell
- usage: English film director (born in 1927)
- 3. Russell, Bill Russell, William Felton Russell
- usage: United States basketball center (born in 1934)
- 4. Russell, Lillian Russell
- usage: United States entertainer remembered for her roles in comic operas (1861-1922)
- 5. Russell, Henry Russell, Henry Norris Russell
- usage: United States astronomer who developed a theory of stellar evolution (1877-1957)
- 6. Russell, George William Russell, A.E.
- usage: Irish writer whose pen name was A.E. (1867-1935)
- 7. Russell, Bertrand Russell, Bertrand Arthur William Russell, Earl Russell
- usage: English philosopher and mathematician who collaborated with Whitehead (1872-1970)
All rights reserved.
See also: russell (Dictionary)